Cthulhu Wars» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: 2 player pbf rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tiago Gouveia
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am in the mood of trying the new 2 players rules (one faction per player).

Anyone want to join? If at least 2 people are interest I can moderate (made map an sort Elder sings) one game and play another one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean Valjean
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm up! I've played 3 times with these rules, it was a lot of fun.
How do you want to proceed for the faction?
Here's an idea : each player chooses one faction he won't play, and one faction his opponent cannot play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Gouveia
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Retrogamer64 wrote:
I'm up! I've played 3 times with these rules, it was a lot of fun.
How do you want to proceed for the faction?
Here's an idea : each player chooses one faction he won't play, and one faction his opponent cannot play.

Looks fun! Lets try.

I will not be YS, you will not be Sleeper.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean Valjean
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll not be BG, you'll not be Cthulhu

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Gouveia
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will not be BG. CC is out for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean Valjean
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmmm.... There's some misunderstanding here
I thought that after having eliminate 2 factions, we would pick randomly between the 5 factions for each player
Or we could pick the faction we want? I let you decide, and you can pick your faction first if you want

Rule question : what happens when Opener summons Yog : does his opponent scores 4DP (the Spawn is taken off the board)? Does The Million Favored Ones spellbook gives DP to the opponent?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simona Dostalova
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Arthur said that when you exchange something for something, your opponent doesn't get doom (the same with Devolve etc.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Gouveia
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Retrogamer64 wrote:
Hmmmm.... There's some misunderstanding here
I thought that after having eliminate 2 factions, we would pick randomly between the 5 factions for each player
Or we could pick the faction we want? I let you decide, and you can pick your faction first if you want

Rule question : what happens when Opener summons Yog : does his opponent scores 4DP (the Spawn is taken off the board)? Does The Million Favored Ones spellbook gives DP to the opponent?

Sorry if I missunderstand the rules.

I pick Opener if you are ok.

Thanks for the rule clarification Simona.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Gouveia
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
esed wrote:
Arthur said that when you exchange something for something, your opponent doesn't get doom (the same with Devolve etc.)

Thank you.

We need someone to sort the Elder Signs... id someone who is super super cool wants to be voluntair... someone super cool from Czec republic may be...whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean Valjean
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since I have already tried GC, YS and WW in 1vs1, I'll try CC if it's OK for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Gouveia
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Retrogamer64 wrote:
Since I have already tried GC, YS and WW in 1vs1, I'll try CC if it's OK for you.

For sure its ok.
Actually CC is my biggest fear. But lets go. Big challenge, big reward (and big excuse for lose...).

I am at wirk now. When home I make the map. It will be Earth 3 p if it is ok for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean Valjean
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From my very thin experience, GC is the strongest faction in this configuration (with 6 spellbooks, he's a nightmare).
3 players map, but 4 players ritual track
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simona Dostalova
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tiagomo wrote:
esed wrote:

Thank you.

We need someone to sort the Elder Signs... id someone who is super super cool wants to be voluntair... someone super cool from Czec republic may be...whistle

Sure, why not? I will watch your match anyway

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Gouveia
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
esed wrote:
tiagomo wrote:
esed wrote:

Thank you.

Sure, why not? I will watch your match anyway

Thanks a lot Simona. You rock!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.