Subject: Any news on the expansion? + sugestion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
rom
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone!

Any news about the expansion?

And if any of the designers can see this, is it possible to create a solo variant for this game?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
eager_storm wrote:
Hey everyone!

And if any of the designers can see this, is it possible to create a solo variant for this game?

Thanks!

There is definitely news out there about the expansion. I work for CGE and I attended a BIG gaming event in the UK last weekend where I was interviewed by a number of members of the UK gaming media press, a lot of whom are putting video content up right now giving details of the expansion.

If you are on twitter or facebook, you can follow me @GamingRulesVids and I'm sharing the content there as it gets posted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
badge
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
mbmbmbmbmb
PaulGrogan wrote:
If you are on twitter or facebook, you can follow me @GamingRulesVids and I'm sharing the content there as it gets posted.

Would you be so kind to let them now about the content who are not on Twitter or Facebook?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walter Kolczynski
United States
College Park
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
d0gb0t wrote:
PaulGrogan wrote:

Would you be so kind to let them now about the content who are not on Twitter or Facebook?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KztoOFUFaxE
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rom
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PaulGrogan wrote:
eager_storm wrote:
Hey everyone!

Thanks!

There is definitely news out there about the expansion. I work for CGE and I attended a BIG gaming event in the UK last weekend where I was interviewed by a number of members of the UK gaming media press, a lot of whom are putting video content up right now giving details of the expansion.

Thanks Paul, the expansion is pretty good!
We are not seeing an official solo variant... are we? cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Charlap
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the video, I noticed some of the cards were gold bordered - can you divulge the significance of that? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich P
United Kingdom
Sheffield
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I didn't know what to do with my UberBadge, so I left it as a GeekBadge.
badge
Planning...
mbmbmbmbmb
Qurqirish Dragon wrote:
In the video, I noticed some of the cards were gold bordered - can you divulge the significance of that? whistle

The prototypes are printed out and pasted onto old cards, leaving a border around the edges of some of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Stecyk
Poland
flag msg tools
Can you post images of cards of the expansions ? Or describe the ability ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Burt
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'd also like to know about a possible solo variant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
stedam wrote:
Can you post images of cards of the expansions ? Or describe the ability ?

This is what we have so far from another thread:
Re: Expansion Spoilers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sonny A.
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
woodnoggin wrote:
Qurqirish Dragon wrote:

The prototypes are printed out and pasted onto old cards, leaving a border around the edges of some of them.

Does anyone know whether these prototypes are available anywhere?

Or if there's a place where they're all spoiled?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabio MILITO PAGLIARA
msg tools
any further news?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.