Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
338 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [14] | 

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords – Base Set» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: X marks the spot rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Jones
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"We now know that Ironbriar was just the top lieutenant of the cult. Flenta and Valendron's investigations allowed us to uncover other members of the cult but the real leader is still out there."

The heroes look at each other, taking in what Sheriff Hemlock is saying. "We have to go back to some of the same locations but we must also look for the dangerous lamia at the Shadow Clock, in the most dangerous part of Magnimar." Hemlock pauses. "If any of you want to return now to Sandpoint, I can pay you now and there will be nothing more said."

...
2 
 Thumb up
5.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Jones
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scenario rule:
If the Shadow Clock is open and no characters are there at the end of the turn, discard the top card of the blessings deck.

Locations:
City Gate
Mill
Shadow Clock
Shrine to Lamashtu
Temple
Throne Room
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Jones
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rolling for starting order:
Flenta 1d12 = (5) = 5
Kyra 1d12 = (6) = 6
Valeros 1d12 = (10) = 10
Valendron 1d12 = (6) = 6
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 913575. untitledFolder
  • 1d12 =
  • (5) =
  • 5
  • Thu Jun 9, 2016 1:33 am
  • [+]
  • 913576. untitledFolder
  • 1d12 =
  • (6) =
  • 6
  • Thu Jun 9, 2016 1:33 am
  • [+]
  • 913577. untitledFolder
  • 1d12 =
  • (10) =
  • 10
  • Thu Jun 9, 2016 1:33 am
  • [+]
  • 913578. untitledFolder
  • 1d12 =
  • (6) =
  • 6
  • Thu Jun 9, 2016 1:33 am
Jeff Jones
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rerolling:
Kyra 1d12 = (11) = 11
Valendron 1d12 = (2) = 2
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 913580. untitledFolder
  • 1d12 =
  • (11) =
  • 11
  • Thu Jun 9, 2016 1:34 am
  • [+]
  • 913581. untitledFolder
  • 1d12 =
  • (2) =
  • 2
  • Thu Jun 9, 2016 1:34 am
Jeff Jones
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The turn order:
Valeros
Kyra
Valendron
Flenta
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malcolm Howell
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
"I for one will see this through to the end. Our contact at the Mill should be able to grant me access again."

Start at the Mill although we want someone to start at the Shadow Clock and someone else at the Temple so I'm open to discussion.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Jones
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
if the first player, Valeros, ends his turn at the Shadow Clock but doesn't start there, then you can avoid both of the bad effects, for a little while. Or maybe someone else doesn't mind too much the scrambling-hand effect.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Fleming
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
"I just want to speak to the guards at the City Gates about keeping a better watch for spies. Then I will check out this Clock..." Flents states confidently as she sharpens her Weapon.

Flenta will go to the Shadow Clock after starting at the City Gates if no one else wants to go there.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malcolm Howell
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The thing is, in order to avoid losing blessings we need someone there at the end of turn 1, so either Valeros has to go there or someone else needs to start there.

I don't mind the hand churn so much but I don't want to risk banishing my good allies to close the location...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marvin England
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll take the temple. I can guarantee acquire the blessings
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Jones
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We can wait a little bit, if Gawain is still having computer issues, maybe we switch his turn order spot with Flenta ...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marvin England
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds good to me
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Back! :D I'll start at the city gates, and move to the shadow clock, no problem. My allies aren't all that difficult to get either.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Jones
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Angel In the Tower, turn 1
Top card of the Blessings discard: Blessing of Erastil

Valeros (10 cards in deck) [discard: ∅]

Holy Candle
Dogslicer +1
Blessing of Desna
Blessing of Abadar
Battleaxe
Bastard Sword

Kyra (11 cards in deck) [discard: ∅]

Longsword
Augury
Aid
Blessing of Calistria
Amulet of Life

Valendron (10 cards in deck) [discard: ∅]

Shalelu Andosana
Toad
Scorching Ray
Augury
Blessing of Pharasma
Fire Sneeze

Flenta (11 cards in deck) [discard: ∅]

Blessing of Shelyn
Crown of Charisma
Crow
Warhammer
Blessing of Torag

Location (cards remaining) [characters]
City Gate (10) [Flenta, Valeros]
Mill (10) [Valendron]
Shadow Clock (10)
Shrine to Lamashtu (10)
Temple (10) [Kyra]
Waterfront (10)

Valeros is up!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Move to Shadow Clock and explore!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Jones
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The guards at the city gate told Valeros plenty about the seedy Underbridge district. Amongst the gambling dens, taverns, and flophouses stands the abandoned tower, the Shadow Clock. Valeros starts looking for the cult leader there. "Hey, you look like someone who can appreciate a fine garment," one of the many street vendors says to Valeros.

Cloak of Elvenkind
Check to acquire: Dexterity Stealth 5
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
 


Highly cautious of his surroundings, Valeros slowly approaches the street vendor.

DEX 1d8 = (1) = 1
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 914669. Gawain
  • 1d8 =
  • (1) =
  • 1
  • DEX
  • Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:55 pm
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Surely this man is up to no good, and Valeros is sure he can see some of the vendor's compatriots hiding in the shadows. He gives the man a small smile and a shake of his head before heading off in the other direction.

discard Desna to explore again
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Jones
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The vendor doesn't seem surprised at the lack of interest in the cloak. In fact, the street traffic starts to thin out just as a clattering starts up. Coincidence?

Skeleton Horde
characters at an open location summon and encounter
Ancient Skeleton
Check to defeat: Combat 8
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
"Yes, this is more akin to the welcome I was expecting!"

recharge Battleaxe

1d10 + 1d6 + 1d8 + 5 = (4) + (1) + (4) + 5 = 14
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 914686. Gawain
  • 1d10 + 1d6 + 1d8 + 5 =
  • (4) + (1) + (4) + 5 =
  • 14
  • Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:41 pm
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
And axe is by far the best tool for taking out a Skeleton, but it nevertheless gets the job done eventually.

after everyone's done I'll reset and en my turn
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Fleming
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
While lecturing the guards at the gate about being more careful about who they allow to wander into the city, Flenta hears the clattering behind her. Whirling around, she grabs her hammer and slams it through the midsection of the skeleton, shattering it to powder. She continues her turn and puts away her weapon in one smooth motion before continuing with her lecture.

Reveal Warhammer, Combat: 1d10+1d8+4 = (3) + (4) + 4 = 11
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 914731. anoirtrou
  • 1d10+1d8+4 =
  • (3) + (4) + 4 =
  • 11
  • Combat:
  • Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:09 pm
Marvin England
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kyra struggles hand to hand with an ancient skeleton and manages to free her longsword from its scabbard.

1d10 + 1d8 + 6 = (7) + (6) + 6 = 19
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 915077. Pcload1etter
  • 1d10 + 1d8 + 6 =
  • (7) + (6) + 6 =
  • 19
  • Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:12 pm
Marvin England
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
wait do we have 1 power or 2? If one then it's just +4 instead of +6
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Jones
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think there's been 2 power feats.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [14] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.