Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, so I'm 99% sure this is a silly question, BUT I feel like I played this game where the starting Deputy Mayor card starts in your Village, that is, built in your tableau.

However, the rules seem to be pretty clear that it starts in your hand. That is, you have to build it (and I'm assuming most people will tend to build it on their first turn).

So yeah. I'm pretty sure I understand the situation, but I can't shake a funny feeling that I should double check. So here I am.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Major Havok
United States
Niles
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Don't have access to it right now, but doesn't that card have a stated benefit if it's in your hand at the end of the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt R
United States
DFW
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Misterboy wrote:
Okay, so I'm 99% sure this is a silly question, BUT I feel like I played this game where the starting Deputy Mayor card starts in your Village, that is, built in your tableau.

However, the rules seem to be pretty clear that it starts in your hand. That is, you have to build it (and I'm assuming most people will tend to build it on their first turn).

So yeah. I'm pretty sure I understand the situation, but I can't shake a funny feeling that I should double check. So here I am.

Thanks!

It starts in your hand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
mbmbmbmbmb
matthewabair wrote:
Don't have access to it right now, but doesn't that card have a stated benefit if it's in your hand at the end of the game?

You're thinking of the "Angry Mob" card which gives you 3 points if it's in your hand at the end of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kassey
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
CHEDDAR!
badge
AGENT OF THE MNL!
mbmbmbmbmb
DM is a part of your starting hand. Ive had games where i dont need to hire him, so you dont HAVE to put em in the town. And yeah, the Angry Mob is the other hand card--leave that one in there if you can 2 or 3 pts added if so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.