Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Plank
United Kingdom
haywards Heath
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While we are having a blast playing, and really enjoying the frantic activity and madcap things the cards tell us to do, etc., we are not having any trouble finishing the game, even on Hard difficulty.

Is anyone else finding the lack of actual challenge being a problem?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe you could do something like a 'time attack'. Time your game and see how fast you can finish it.

It should be easy for the app developers to add a 'super hard' difficulty with more calls from your boss etc. I hope they will consider that.

I the meantime, you could consider house ruling that you should always resolve two cards from the boss deck or start with more cards in your hand (not just 1 from each station but maybe 1 more random card so one station you will have to visit twice).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Folsom
United States
Wilmore
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm surprised you guys are beating it that easily. Is everyone stopping when there's a flat line or call?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Plank
United Kingdom
haywards Heath
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We are yes. We played with two teams at one point, and that was more difficult. But while it is great fun, we are finding it to be too easy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pacemaker 67
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For our 2nd game, we decided any flat-line restarted the task at hand. Maybe even draw a new card of that type would be better. Calls from the boss just delay action a per rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.