Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Check out Island Siege!
badge
Geekmail me for a Venture Forth promo!
mbmbmbmbmb
I request a way to make a distinction between expansions and regular base games. I feel that my "games owned" number is way overinflated because expansions are included. Maybe a seprate listing or a filter is in order. Also, I log my games played including expansions, so my games played per month is overinflated as well. I don't want to stop logging expansions because I like to keep track of that info.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
Canada
AB
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My thoughts exactly. Though if I had to choose between the two, I'd pick fixing up the Games Played stats to not count expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When I log expansions played, I enter 0.01 this means that it isn't logged as a play, but does show up in my list of games played as a 0.

It's a great way to keep track of expansions played, without affecting the statistics.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Plainwell
Michigan
flag msg tools
Mi cabasa esta muy verde
badge
Et in Vantasia ego
mbmbmbmbmb
Dan Manfredini wrote:
I request a way to make a distinction between expansions and regular base games. I feel that my "games owned" number is way overinflated because expansions are included. Maybe a seprate listing or a filter is in order. Also, I log my games played including expansions, so my games played per month is overinflated as well. I don't want to stop logging expansions because I like to keep track of that info.

I've been thinking the same thing as I slowly go through and try and add in all my various games and expansions. The number of games owned is inflated due to expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
Canada
AB
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Grimwold wrote:
When I log expansions played, I enter 0.01 this means that it isn't logged as a play, but does show up in my list of games played as a 0.

This works to some extent, but what I you want to look back and find out how many times you played Expansion X?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Davis
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
Weve brought this up many times, we have a list of things for games played. But so far everything has been ignored.

here is the list, please add any ideas and thumb it up.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/1289085#1289085

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.