Subject: Session Report question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: sessions [+] [View All]
Gary Cope

Goose Creek
South Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked this in another area but I have received no answers yet. I wanted to know if there is another area on BGG where a person can post Session Reports for different games in the same place instead of with the game in question.

Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Not that I know of. Each SR is logged under the respective game. So I think you have to go to that game's page in order to log the SR.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Session reports ask for a "group name" which used to allow session reports to be grouped together by the group name.

However, this functionality is currently broken is on Aldie's list of things to re-implement in the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lester Dizon
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RPardoe wrote:
Session reports ask for a "group name" which used to allow session reports to be grouped together by the group name.

However, this functionality is currently broken is on Aldie's list of things to re-implement in the future.
I wondered what that was.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.