Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J Boomhower
United States
Fairfield
VT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mage Company, in their incredibly diligent and tenacious attempt to get my first printing copy set up in full sent me an Upgrade Kit in the mail. Unfortunately, it didn't have the extra tokens to supplement those minions that should increase in number beyond the original set in the printing. But this didn't deter their customer service. They looked into and sent me yet another package to get me those tokens...but it turned out to be another upgrade kit without the tokens once more. I truly appreciate all they have done to help me out and hold none of this against them (and told them the same). That being said, I have an extra sealed upgrade kit if anyone wants to pay the shipping to receive it. Just GM me.

M

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Locke
United States
St. Paul
MN - Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What, exactly, is an upgrade kit? Is this an update to the character sheets from the first KS? If so, I didn't know these were available and I'd pay to have them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Boomhower
United States
Fairfield
VT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it is the double sided character sheets, cards, and rulebook

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.