Bryan Johnson
United States
Salem
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be at the Gathering of Friends in Columbus, OH from Friday, March 30 to Sunday, April 8 teaching my new, soon to be released game, Huang Di. I will also be there with the whole line of games from Cambridge Games Factory, including Organic Soup, Glory to Rome, Sneeze and Ice Pirates. I am really looking forward to teaching these to all who would like to play. For more information, please contact Ed Carter (BGG user: cambridgegames). Thanks.

Bryan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geeky McGeekface
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's time for baseball, people! Pitchers and catchers report soon and the national pastime is with us again!
mbmbmbmbmb
Bryan, Huang Di looks very interesting. I hope we run across each other in Columbus, so you can teach it to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Lewy
United States
Dorchester
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Will you bring Huang Di to gaming next time? I won't be trying to playtest games to play with Meg so we can go all over the map.

Good luck and have fun at the con!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.