Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roger Howell
United States
Lenexa
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there an English version of this online? If so does it allow one person to play with just one other player using using the ghost ship?

I'm trying to decide if I want to buy this game as it will be played with just two of us. I have read all the posts regarding opinions playing with just two, and it seems split (more towards not good but we are pretty tolerant of games that normally do not play that well with two.) We like light games once in a while and this one looks so awesome. Would love to try it online first.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not aware of an online version. I haven't tried 2 players, but I have tried 3 (which is not that different with 2, since you play with a ghost ship at 2). It's really lacking compared to a full complement of 6. A large part of this game depends on the interaction with other players when you land on them, and that is very minimal with only 3 ships. That's my 2 cents.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.