Evolution: Climate» Forums » General

Subject: Any Project Update? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cory Gideon
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
Just wondering if anyone has received any updates on the production or shipping of the game? I haven't seen any emails or updates on their KickStarter page with anything for quite awhile.

Is it still going to be delivered late this Summer?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
oooh that tickles!
mbmbmbmbmb
On their facebook page - Dom from Northstar is saying early September

https://www.facebook.com/northstargames
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
We're still hoping for late August but I don't think that is likely to happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Gideon
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
Ah cool, was just curious. Didn't think to check FaceBook! Looking forward to it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Gideon
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
Thanks! Didn't think to check FaceBook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Jensen

Arizona
msg tools
jellynut wrote:
On their facebook page - Dom from Northstar is saying early September

https://www.facebook.com/northstargames

Thanks for posting it here, I refuse to have anything to do with Facebook, Twitter, and other such things.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, we post everything as a Kickstarter update first. So the latest news about delivery times hasn't changed since we posted a KS update about it. If the timeline changes, or as soon as we have a better prediction, we'll post a KS update. The news might trickle to other platforms later, but that's more hit and miss.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Gideon
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
Hi,

I haven't seen any updates on KickStarter or on the FaceBook page, all I see is for Happy Salmon. I probably just missed them, but there are some others wondering about how things are going and if the game's on schedule. Any updates?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We'll do an update soon. Thanks for reminding me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Darcy
Australia
Blue Mountains
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
domcrap wrote:

Still waiting nervously.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Siskin
United States
Playa Del Rey
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
domcrap wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick Update:
We're still hoping for a September delivery. All of the games have been printed but they have not yet been collated or packed into shipping cartons. We will fly a hundred advanced copies to GenCon while the rest of the games take a ship to the distribution hubs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Perry
United States
Red Lion
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Will these be available only to backers or can anyone buy them? Will they have the Kickstarter extras with them? Missed the boat on this and wish I hadn't...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kusanagi888 wrote:
Will these be available only to backers or can anyone buy them? Will they have the Kickstarter extras with them? Missed the boat on this and wish I hadn't...

We will have GenCon pick up for our KS backers.

We will also have a limited number of advanced copies for sale to the public as well as some KS extras. The games and the KS extras will be sold separately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Perry
United States
Red Lion
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kiran Wagle
United States
Somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
domcrap wrote:
We will have GenCon pick up for our KS backers. We will also have a limited number of advanced copies for sale to the public as well as some KS extras. The games and the KS extras will be sold separately.

How about for those who preordered on your Web page in April after the KS?

~ Kiran <entropy@prismnet.com>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KWagle wrote:
domcrap wrote:
We will have GenCon pick up for our KS backers. We will also have a limited number of advanced copies for sale to the public as well as some KS extras. The games and the KS extras will be sold separately.

The people who pre-ordered from our website will get the game delivered at the same time as the KS backers. It should arrive in September. I don't think we offered GenCon pick up for people on our website, but you'd have to email Jonathan through the "Contact Us" tab on our website to be sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kiran Wagle
United States
Somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
domcrap wrote:
KWagle wrote:
domcrap wrote:

The people who pre-ordered from our website will get the game delivered at the same time as the KS backers. It should arrive in September. I don't think we offered GenCon pick up for people on our website, but you'd have to email Jonathan through the "Contact Us" tab on our website to be sure.

It wasn't an option when I pre-ordered on the north star site.

Will the copies for sale at the con be the same as the copies being shipped? If so, it would be nice to just pick one up, even without a savings on shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KWagle wrote:
domcrap wrote:
KWagle wrote:
domcrap wrote:

It wasn't an option when I pre-ordered on the north star site.

Will the copies for sale at the con be the same as the copies being shipped? If so, it would be nice to just pick one up, even without a savings on shipping.

Not sure what you're asking. All of the addresses for our Kickstarter backers have been given to IdeaSpatcher, so it's too late to change anything. A game will arrive at your house in September. Of course, you could buy a copy of the game at GenCon and the give the copy that arrives in September to a friends. Does that answer your question?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff M
United States
Lafayette
California
flag msg tools
mb
Just checked out the game review at "Man vs Meeple", and my first thought was "Wait a minute. Have I received my KS copy yet?"
Apparently I haven't. laugh

FWIW...and not meaning to start a pro vs con battle here, but I don't do FaceBook. Just find it difficult to navigate/wade through all the chaff.
Board Game Geek updates are greatly appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.