Pocket Dungeon» Forums » General

Subject: Is this game still alive? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lucas Chronister
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I recently found this game as I began to look into the print-n-play category of games. It seems really interesting, but I was wondering if the game and its community are still around. If so, will any more expansions be added, or is this where it will stay?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JonnyRotten
United States
Montpelier
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's been a couple recent fan expansions, and it's something I would like to revisit when I have some spare time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filippos Arthouros
msg tools
I also started playing a few days ago and the game is great!
I am tinkering with the idea of making an online version of it to stealth game on a pc as well, for jobs where writing down endless to do lists gets a bit too suspicious
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Chronister
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I know you said in a previous post that you were working on a way to play multiplayer, did that ever get any where?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Chronister
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
You also said in previous threads that you almost completed a 2nd edition of the rules. How far did you ever get with that before you got caught up with other things?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sailor Styx

Cair Paravel
Narnia
msg tools
Hey guys just saw this thread and wanted to reply

You might have seen I made a fan expansion a while back. I haven't played in a while when I do I might work on another. Part of the games enjoyment is its simplicity. Play it at work, on the bus, in your own home.

Multi-character is easy just ramp up monster HP and #'s by about 2. Multi-person that could be tricky. Pocket Dungeons whole purpose is to be a solo dungeon crawl you can play anywhere. If you have people might as well play Dungeon World or something.

I'd love to see an online version.

There maybe more or maybe not either way I think Pocket Dungeon is pretty complete and it's a heck of a lot of fun.

May the rolls(flips) be with you,
~Styx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.