Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Lieutenant packs sold out? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jake Fernandez
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wanted to get a couple to supplement my RTL campaign, but they seem to be sold out at most OLGS?

Seems like a missed opportunity from the OLGS/FFG? They even highlighted the use of lieutenant packs in the Kindred Fire article.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dewsbery
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand that most of the early lieutenants are sold out but being reprinted. They might even be on the boat already.

I'm looking for one of the H&M packs myself, hoping that it too will be reprinted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Berjano
United Kingdom
Coventry
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking at Fantasy Flight website the reprint for the first lieutenants is on the boat, so it shouldn't be long until your OLGS gets new units

I am missing 3 of the base game lieutenants too and hopefully the wait won't be long
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Williams
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
BITS FOR THE BITS GOD!
badge
Staring in dumbfounded terror at Frans Raynor's neckbeard.
mbmbmbmbmb
First generation lieutenant packs have already been reprinted twice. Have no fear, they'll be back. robot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Armstrong
Canada
Waterdown
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I pre-ordered the Shadow Rune Lieutenants from Board Game Bliss in Canada in May. I have them in Italian/German but want English cards.

Here is the response I got from them:

Hi Ron - the release dates on the pre-order items is suppose to be June - hopefully they can make their ETA.

I'll have the item as soon as they are ready in Canada and will send them to you.

Thanks so much!

Bosco

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Mason
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of them are already on the boats
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/upcoming/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Sinnabell
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmb
BTW.... if someone needs SPLIG, SIR ALRIC FARROW, BARON ZACHAERETH, BELTHIR, LORD MERICK FARROW (all 5 complete with tokens cards mini and manual - and not used) i will sell it for 20,00 euro (for all 5) + sending inside europe. (Own it in german so thats the reason why i give yway the english versions)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett Kaiser
United States
SEATTLE
WA
flag msg tools
I would love to take them if you don't mind shipping to the States? PM if interested. I'll pay shipping of course

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Berjano
United Kingdom
Coventry
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
impish1234 wrote:
BTW.... if someone needs SPLIG, SIR ALRIC FARROW, BARON ZACHAERETH, BELTHIR, LORD MERICK FARROW (all 5 complete with tokens cards mini and manual - and not used) i will sell it for 20,00 euro (for all 5) + sending inside europe. (Own it in german so thats the reason why i give yway the english versions)

Geekmail sent too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.