Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Unleashed Kraken
Germany
Gießen
Hessen
flag msg tools
Hi there,

does anyone know, when Adam will upload the settlement und character files for the expansions (like People of the stars sheet und the corresponding settlement sheet)?

I know it's on the back of my rulebook, but my scanner is....not so good and I like to have a PDF for a clear print instead of these not-so-well looking prints.

Greetings
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Welnicki
Poland
Gdansk
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
There's some fan-made sheets in the Files section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArtSchool
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yeah, I find it strange that for a boutique & expensive game like KDM, these support things weren't ready for download from day one. The expansions have been live for a long time, yet the link to these docs is still broken.

If Mr. Poots or anyone at KD:M happens to read this thread, please have these sheets downloadable from the KD:M page at your earliest convenience...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drake Coker
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
This is my tank for Combat Commander
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out Kingdom Death - Sid's Record Sheets for fully configurable sheets. You check-off which campaign and expansions you are using and the sheets adopt themselves for printing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob
United States
Elkhorn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
you never need to go all in.
badge
play the games you have.
mbmbmbmbmb
I scanned and made copies of the character sheets from the back of the expansion rulebooks. I was going to upload them to BGG, but there's the thing about "I definitely have permission to do this" and I don't, so I didn't upload them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
Logistics and Public Relations are the fail strats for the KD:M team.

They spent all their experience points on creativity and quality.

It is the trade-off you just have to learn to accept with this game and the creator. There is quite a bit of frustration with Poots and team about the problems we've encountered at the end of this production cycle (shipping, quality control, query and response times), and there are literally thousands of small ways that they could improve on this...

But, none of the components in this game are life and death needs, and once you have the product you are probably satisfied.

It's all the waiting that gets to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Like Jacob, I scanned them for my group, but BGG's policy is pretty black and white, regardless of materials' intent.

And yeah, while I love the KD experience, the lack of support (no variant campaign sheets; basically silence on the one-shot scenarios after the first and rejected beta; no goddamn instructions for those horrible phoenix hands (that's three I've built and I still don't know where they go for sure); needing to specifically ask for the holiday white speaker content; etc.) is really starting to grate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob
United States
Elkhorn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
play the games you have.
mbmbmbmbmb
I shot them an email to see if they're either planning on releasing them any time soon, or if I can upload my scanned copies here to BGG. We'll see if they reply!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob
United States
Elkhorn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
play the games you have.
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, I just started my People of the Sun campaign last night, and it looks like there's a typo on the official character sheet shake

For the survival actions, it says "Resolve" instead of "Embolden"

Unless Resolve comes up later, but I really doubt it. I cross checked on some unofficial sheets and it looks like Resolve just isn't a thing...

Wish I would have noticed that before laminating them laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.