Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Arthur Adams
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be playing my first game of this in about an hour. I've asked to play the Papacy, and promised bulk discounts on indulgences. Then I came up with this. Imagine it spoken in the extremely rapid fire delivery of a radio ad for a less-than-reputable used car lot.

Have you committed all seven deadly sins, violated all ten commandments? Then come on down to Crazy Clement VII's House of Forgiveness, conveniently located in the heart of Rome! We're dealin' like there's noooooooo tomorrow, because, based on a new interpretation of prophecy, there may not BE a tomorrow!

Wednesday is lady's day! Priority service to the wives of adulterers!

Remember, Crazy Clement VII's House of Forgiveness! We'll indulge any reasonable offer! Hurry on in, these deals are only gonna last till my boss gets back in town!

Don't protest ant visit our competition! They're so overpriced, you'll spend your food money and be forced to eat a diet of worms! That's Crazy Clement VII's House of Forgiveness, located at 95 Theses Street, right across the street from Luther's One Hour Martinizing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Goldberg
United States
Bonnots Mill
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Boy the way Glenn Miller played // Songs that made the Hit Parade // Guys like us we had it made // Those were the days.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you pretty much summarized one of the main reasons for Luther's 95 Theses.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Adams
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Luther objected to atrocious puns?

Luther's one hour Martinizing. Truly, I have zero shame...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.