Popular Tags: [View All]
Darren Austin
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey folks,

Just started the new Kindred Fire campaign and right off the bat it threw a group of Kobolds at me. I haven't played with these before, and looking at the abilities, it looks like I only place the master Kobolds at first and then they spawn in the minions over time. However, looking at the Spawner ability it says to do this at the start of the overlord turn. How does this work with the app? Does it happen at the beginning of the Kobold activation instead?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
thiago k
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Info in the monster tooltip:

Spawner: places minions at the start of the kobolds' activation instead. Place the minion kobold in an adjacent space that is the closest to the closest hero.

Small Beginnings: Minions are not placed when setting up a new area of the map. However, if a group is placed outside of setup (such as at the end of a round or after interacting with an element on the map) place the minions."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Austin
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh duh. I didn't even think to look at the info in the app. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.