Hide
25 Posts

Mice and Mystics: Heart of Glorm» Forums » General

Subject: Availability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben P
msg tools
Anyone know if there will be more expansions printed any time soon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel H
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have no idea. I did see one on the shelf at one of the game stores in my area.

Where are you located?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Cullen
United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If the original poster hasn't expressed interest. I'd be willing to Paypal you the money for the game and shipping if it was still at your FLGS. I'm in California.

Geekmail me if that'd work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben P
msg tools
I'm in Fargo, ND.

Sorry, I didn't see that original post! Still new to this forum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
Forsyth
Il
flag msg tools
mbmb
Wish I could find a copy or PayPal someone for Glorm you lucky lucky people haha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
Forsyth
Il
flag msg tools
mbmb
But on that note, someone on Facebook asked Plaid Hat games who said more copies were on the way!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben P
msg tools
Just snagged one at my local game store!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
Forsyth
Il
flag msg tools
mbmb
I called around and found a copy at a store in Springfield IL!! Just picked it up today!! I highly recommend calling around to stores within whatever distance you are willing to travel. Springfield was about an hour to travel, but we made a trip of it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Last was out at the local game store There was a copy of the whole set on the shelf. That was though a month ago and havent been over since.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris O'Keefe
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just checked my FLGS in CO and they had a copy in stock! It looks like the reprints are rolling out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thats not a re-print. Its the print run continuing through runs. Different animals.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris O'Keefe
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Apologies. Never heard of that before. Do you mean this is just leftover stock from the initial printing?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
A reprint is what you get after a game has been discontinued. Or gone fallow long enough.

A print run is where you print off more of the game as stock runs low. Which is what is currently going on. None of the games have been discontinued yet as of last check.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris O'Keefe
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see. Thanks for the explanation. Never knew there was a difference in terminology!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Ganancial
Philippines
flag msg tools
Click to view this gamer's page.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
But on the Plaid Hat site it is out of stock and on any Mice and Mystic product, any updates on the availability? Colby Dauch or Jerry Hawthorne? Anyone... Or is it being discontinued already... Which is very sad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Targanth Phelandir
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the past, it seems that Plaid Hat orders a container shipment of the product when they need to restock, which seems to be roughly 5,000 copies at a time. The container full of games ships from China and takes time to reach the US. The factory that prints the game has other work, so when a request for the restock comes in to them, they have to fit it into their production schedule. All of the components (Minis, cards, maps, dice and rule books) require some differences in manufacturing.

All of this is to say that from the time of Plaid Hat deciding to request another restock, it can easily take several months before the packed container reaches the US. THEN the product can be shipped out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Ganancial
Philippines
flag msg tools
Click to view this gamer's page.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got it. Hope that it gets restocked soon anyhow.

Seems that right now they are focusing on the new games Seafall and the Dead of Winter expansion. And they also have the 8 2nd summoners for Summoner Wars with Ashes etc. Maybe before November it would be restock. I would just check every now and then from their site.

Anyway thanks
Targanth Phelandir
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
for the info. Well appreciated!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Hart
United States
Saint Johns
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After becoming increasingly agitated that the only copies I could readily find were being priced by jewelers or drug dealers, I drug through Plaid Hats list of FLGSs and eventually hit pay dsdsirt with Blue Ox games in NC. I paid MSRP and shipping, rather than $100+.

Moral of the story, I stopped my search in the b's surely some more copies must be out there, uunfortunately it will take a whole lot of clicking.

Also I found a few places in Canada that had copies on hand, but the shipping is pretty stiff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Cadena
United States
Carson City
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've heard that a new shipment is coming fairly soon, like within the next 2 months so I'd be patient.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Cadena
United States
Carson City
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Or, if you're super impatient, BoardGameBliss.com should have like 6 copies up on their site later today or tomorrow. Would be like $35 shipped to the US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SirKittyJuice wrote:
I've heard that a new shipment is coming fairly soon, like within the next 2 months so I'd be patient.

CardHaus got a small shipment in a few days ago but is all sold out now. Hopefully others won't be far behind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lemieux
United States
Coopersville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SirKittyJuice wrote:
Or, if you're super impatient, BoardGameBliss.com should have like 6 copies up on their site later today or tomorrow. Would be like $35 shipped to the US.

THANK YOU! Just picked it up from them. Cost me $32.77 USD vs $155.01 from Amazon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Cadena
United States
Carson City
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem man, us gamers gotta help each other out meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Prather
United States
Akron
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like there are a few copies available on Amazon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Le Blanc
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Back in stock on plaidhatgames.com!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.