Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Dotzenrod
United States
Novi
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you always get the 6 starting item cards regardless of the number of survivors for a scenario?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Slowfinger
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Every survivor starts with one weapon, not more. So if you play with 4 you will have 4 weapons. Which ones is up to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
mbmbmbmbmb
It's one per survivor - you can choose any from the six provided, but it's only 1 each. (Unless you have a skill that says "starts with...!, then you get whatever he starts with and the starting item.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Griner
United States
Byron
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
First Day!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
In addition, Hero Box 1 and Wulfsburg also include extra starting items (2 for HB1, 4 for WB). In total, you can have up to 12 starting items for up to 12 survivors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Alderman
United States
Shady Spring
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Trust me, I am not the Traitor.
badge
For Orcs there is no other life but WAR!
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you guys sure? I could be wrong but I thought it said Each hero starts with ATLEAST ONE not just one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am fairly sure - but I can't quote you the book, as it is at work at the moment. I'll bring it home tonight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rulebook is unclear, but this is one of the ones we got an official ruling upon. It's one per hero.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have had a look at the rulebook, page 6, and it looks like you distribute all of the starting gear among the team. If you have Wulfsburg and hero box one, that could be more than 2 each! I'm glad there has been an official ruling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Alderman
United States
Shady Spring
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Trust me, I am not the Traitor.
badge
For Orcs there is no other life but WAR!
mbmbmbmbmb
Stephanie Baynes wrote:
I have had a look at the rulebook, page 6, and it looks like you distribute all of the starting gear among the team. If you have Wulfsburg and hero box one, that could be more than 2 each! I'm glad there has been an official ruling.

Yeah I remember distributing all. Which meant someone could start with duel wielding swords

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was distributing all with fewer than 6 as well, until that ruling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.