3 Posts

Ca$h 'n Guns (Second Edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: "The Greedy" clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Serkenburg Chrisome
msg tools
mbmbmb
I was just wondering if I got this wrong.

"The Greedy"
During a split, the first time the player takes their share, they can take 2 Loot at once. In this situation, the player gives up on the rest of the loot.

From my level of understanding, the player can get 2 cards from the loots during his/her turn for the loot share. But the phrase "In this situation, the player gives up on the rest of the loot. makes it confusing for me.
Does it mean after getting 2 cards from the loots, the player ignores the rest of the loots? If that's the case, then it makes no sense as the player already got his/her share of the loot.

Please correct me if ever im wrong.
Thank you in advance guys meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Broggi
United States
Southwick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You keep going around until all the loot is gone. Say there are 5 loot cards and only 2 players sharing the loot. The first player takes one and then the second and then back to the first, etc. If the first person had Greedy, they would take the first two cards but then the second person would take the rest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serkenburg Chrisome
msg tools
mbmbmb
OhhH! so i've been doing it wrong the whole time!
So nothing is wasted on the loots. And I thought you're only allowed to get 1 loot per loot share.

Well the card and the WHOLE GAME makes sense to me now.
Thank you good sir!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.