Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Felli
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your patience, everyone! Here's the current production update for Zimby Mojo:

Status
There were some color and register issues with the mass production copy, so several components are being reprinted. This will unfortunately delay launch. Right now, I'm hoping to see the game move into distribution channels in late August or early September. That's about a month delay on the original street date.

Gen Con
Assuming the reprints are approved, I will have 150 copies delivered by air freight for immediate availability at Gen Con.

Shipping
U.S. shipping will be free. This week, I'll start calculating international shipping rates (the game weighs 4 lbs) and reduce those rates by what it costs me for U.S. shipping (about $14).

Pre-Sale
Once I've set my international shipping rates, I'll enable the deviousweasel.com website to take pre-sale orders. That will likely happen the week after Origins Game Fair (around 20 June during the week of 20 June). I will fulfill pre-sales on a FIFO basis, starting with any unsold units from Gen Con. Once the Gen Con units are gone, I will have to wait for the full shipment to arrive to fulfill remaining orders.

Promo Cards
There will be a small set of promo cards that will be given out for free at Gen Con with purchase of the game. The promo card set will also be included for free with any order of the game (pre-sale or otherwise) from deviousweasel.com while my supply lasts.

I'm sorry for the delay, but I'll do my best to get things out and delivered as quickly as I can! And thank you very much for your patience -- it is a rare and valuable kindness that I do not take lightly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave K
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Love 'em even if a few games get scuttled from time to time.
badge
Meow.
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the preorders actually open? I tried going to the store and there's a message at the top that says the store is in test mode.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Felli
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Not quite yet -- I'm working on enabling international orders, so have taken the store offline. Presales will open sometime this week and I'll make a post. Thanks for asking!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave K
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Meow.
mbmbmbmbmb
jcfelli wrote:
Not quite yet -- I'm working on enabling international orders, so have taken the store offline. Presales will open sometime this week and I'll make a post. Thanks for asking!

No problem and thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Felli
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Pre-orders are now open. Thank you for your patience and support.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave K
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Meow.
mbmbmbmbmb
jcfelli wrote:
Pre-orders are now open. Thank you for your patience and support.

Ordered thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.