Sweden
Järfälla
Stockholms Län
flag msg tools
Aaaaahhh'm the best singer!
badge
Bbbbbut that's not fair!
mbmbmbmbmb
I am loving this game, and would love to see an expansion.

Personally I would like many more Adventure Time and Steven Universe cards, but without corny fist bumping and the like.

Gravity Falls, Uncle Grandpa and Over the Garden Wall would be great properties to exploit, as well as the Powerpuff girls.

As a special wish , I'd be over the moon to get a Harvey Birdman expansion!

Any other opinions out there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo Espinosa
Chile
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I pray for a "fix" expansion.
I have heard that many people complain about the silly things in the game that doesn't fit with the deck building gameplay. I don't care that much about the fist bumping, but there are many cards that just require to do really annoying stuff.
It would be great if they make an expansion to replace that kind of cards. Events would be a great addition to the system but they just made them silly and annoying. Also the weakness that aren't just -1 victory point are great difference from other versions of the game, but don't come in play that often.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo Espinosa
Chile
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Also, more retro stuff, like more Dexter, the chicken and cow, and the original Power Puff girls.
I agree that more Steven universe and Adventure Time would be great. They should include "we bare bears" and "over the garden wall". I hate Uncle Grandpa, so please don't.
So much opportunity for expansions.
Gravity Falls is Disney stuff so I don't expect it to appear in a future expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Araiza
Mexico
Monterrey
Nuevo Leon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
My personal wishlilst for expansions would be
[adult swim] variant or expansion as this can bring shows like Harvey Birdman and Space Ghost Coast to Coast among others

Old Powerpuff is MILLION TIMES better than new PPG

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Cow and Chicken

Megas XLR

Whacky Races

Scooby Doo but Mystery Inc. Its the best implementation

The Marvelous Misadventures of Flap Jack

Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends

And well I think that's enough for now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Harrington
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Powerpuff Girls are a definite must and could probably have enough cards to make for a stand-alone expansion, but I'm a little nervous about their inclusion, since they will most likely be themed around the controversial 2016 reboot rather than the classic original.

Each of the franchises included so far seem to "theme" themselves around certain mechanics (Johnny Bravo-themed cards focus on female Heroes/Villains, Regular Show on Rock-Paper-Scissors, etc.), so I imagine PPG-verse cards would be focused on eye-for-an-eye aggression. Like, say, a Buttercup character card could have a power that allows her to dish out Weaknesses to whichever player gives her a Weakness if she meets certain conditions (has another card type in hand and can discard it), representing her "brawler" nature.

What I really like about how the Cerberus system is used in this game is that there's lots of potential for theming like that. Foster's-themed cards could be focused on "befriending" Hero cards (one card could give you a power-discount on Hero cards only), Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy-verse cards could have you "scamming" your allies with switching cards from their hands, and Grim Adventures-themed cards might focus on the morbid art of "resurrecting" cards from your discard pile (or outright destroying other cards).

I hope we see future expansions from this game and can't wait to see what Cryptizoic comes up with!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.