Popular Tags: [View All]
Mendon Dornbrook
United States
Phoenix
AZ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been less than a day, and the geek tips are flying. I wonder if anyone has any numbers on how much we've tipped yesterday as compared with, the average amount, per day, in less providential times.

Keep up the geek tipping and make sure that it remains a part of your daily regimen. As Tall_Walt points out here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/158389
Quote:
A GeekPenny is so small that no interlocks or confirmations are needed: if someone hits it accidentally, they can mod one image to get it back.

Well, Tall_Walt, I have only this to say to you. I thought that this was a really great idea but then I went to tip your funny comment over on that geeklist... What geeklist? You know, that geeklist, where you made the funny comment. Well, when I clicked on the GG symbol and the drop down menu popped up, my browser froze and my scroll ball malfunctioned so I started clicking randomly to clear the browser.... Why? Oh, you know, clicking randomly works sometimes. Anyhow, I accidentally tipped you 5 GG, that's a whole bag of GG and I'm really really close to buying that really cool thing and that really sets me back. You know? I'd like it back. Yeah, so if you could just tip me 5GG, that'd be great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice try. But I did notice you tipped 0.10 instead of 0.01 on the GP thread, so here's your change. OTOH, if you can actually point to the Geeklist and 5 GG actually appears in my account, then you might have a case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mendon Dornbrook
United States
Phoenix
AZ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Uh... Oh... I was just being silly.laugh Here's your tip back!blush When I gave you that tip, I truly meant it (and I gave it to you before there was that little drop box, so I have no excuse if I didn't want to give it to you). I've been loving the new geektip mechanism and I'm glad that you pestered the Admin until they implemented it.
cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mbmbmbmbmb
So far today approximately 50 has been tipped. 30 of which to articles.

2 days ago - 24 was sent in tips - mostly to geeklists.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
Aldie wrote:

Wow! That's great news, Aldie! Do I get a percentage? A cupie doll?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mendon Dornbrook
United States
Phoenix
AZ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aldie wrote:

This is fantastic! It'd be great to see if this is just excitement or if the new level of commerce keeps up at this pace. Aldie, I hope that you'll keep us posted with cool animated graphs depicting this! (or send the data to someone who will animate it for us.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.