United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
The "flag" to report to the admins a problem with a post used to have "wrong forum".... and then the admins usually move it to the right forum

Today I just noticed that flag option has disappeared!

So how do are we now supposed to report posts that for whatever reason are in the wrong forum? For example http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/159021 is in the "Hot Deals" forum but is really just a question about what online retailers there are in Europe so belong elsewhere ("General Gaming?").

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To answer my own question....

The "wrong forum" flag was only removed from actual articles... you can however still flag the "thread" itself as "wrong forum"

I'd delete this thread but I'll leave it in case someone also got confused by the change

Jeff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Though a new question... I just flagged the thread I referened as "wrong forum"... and once I used to do that, you could not flag it again. I don't really want to flag it again, but I wanted to make sure it was actually flagged, but now I'm not sure it actually did anything.

Any way to tell if an attempted "flag" actually was successful?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=[Ran Over]=-
United States
Pleasant Grove
Utah
flag msg tools
JeffyJeff wrote:
It gets moved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Weintraub
United States
Commack
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Lock him up!
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
Though a new question... I just flagged the thread I referened as "wrong forum"... and once I used to do that, you could not flag it again. I don't really want to flag it again, but I wanted to make sure it was actually flagged, but now I'm not sure it actually did anything.

Well, if once you do that you can't flag it again, then your inability to flag it should tell you that you successfully flagged, no?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Warbanner wrote:
JeffyJeff wrote:

Well, if once you do that you can't flag it again, then your inability to flag it should tell you that you successfully flagged, no?

The problem I'm seeing is that I can keep flagging the same one over and over again... I did think it used to say you've already flagged it if you had and couldn't flag it again. So that's why I'm thinking it's not taking

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.