Jesus Berjano
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I made the preorder the other day for this game through Sierra Madre games website, but by mistake I ended up ordering two, I sent the form to cancel the purchase last week, as it says that I can cancel within 14 days of the purchase, but so far I haven't received any notice from them, not even an email saying that I sent the form through their website. Have any of you experience with this?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gergo Tothmihaly
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I sent a reply to the confirmation email last year (wanted to change my address) and Phil replied the same day.
Maybe try it via email.

(The subject of the email should be "Your order No. # by Sierra-Madre-Games-Shop")
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Berjano
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool thanks for the answer, I'll send the email now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Deverell
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You'd be better off keeping the order for two games. His games always end up out of print and you'll sell the second box for a nice mark up. Has happened with every one of his card games since Pax Porfiriana.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.