4 Posts

Hero Realms» Forums » General

Subject: Hero Realms Kickstarter is Live! Day 1 Backer Avatar rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Debbie Moynihan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Hero Realms Kickstarter went live this morning. We created this Day 1 Backer avatar to help identify our biggest fans. If you are a Day 1 backer and want to help answer newer backer's questions or just want to let everyone know how excited you are about Hero Realms, you can use this as your profile pic on Kickstarter. Thank you to everyone who has given us feedback so far!

http://kck.st/1UNOwsn

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Newton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to know more about how the campaign will work. I believe that you said that it will use special enemy decks, but how will the gameplay be? What will the decks be like? Sentinels of the Multiverse? Pathfinder ACG?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Beaumont
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Well now that you've given us the image, we can use it anywhere. Backer or not. lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Stokes
United States
North Augusta
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Duck Season!
badge
I also believe that you met the King of the Forest, Mei, and meeting him is a sign of good luck.
mbmbmbmbmb
RockstarSuperVillain wrote:
Well now that you've given us the image, we can use it anywhere. Backer or not. lol

Seeing as the avatar is designed to get the word out, I don't think that they much mind if you use the avatar even if you are late to this party train.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.