Dragon Punch» Forums » General

Subject: Difference between retail and KS version rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Jacobs
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
I've looked all over the kick-started page but it isn't clear anywhere what the differences between the different versions of the game were. Tinned, deluxe, kick-started, retail?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Joseph (Jam) Ibanez III
Philippines
Taguig
Metro Manila
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DrDugtrio wrote:
I've looked all over the kick-started page but it isn't clear anywhere what the differences between the different versions of the game were. Tinned, deluxe, kick-started, retail?

The Standard edition has 4 character cards and 2x6 basic cards, all in a Travel wallet.

The Tinned edition gives you twice as many cards as the Standard edition and comes in a tin box.

The Limited edition is just a Tinned edition which is signed and numbered by the designer.

All three editions, being funded on kickstarter come with 3 unlocked characters i think, with the Tinned/Limited editions also coming with blank cards to allow for custom cards.

As to the Retail version, it would probably be the Standard edition as described above (just not sure if it had the promo cards from the kickstarter).

Hope that helps!

zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.