Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars, where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to Death's cold embrace.
mbmbmbmbmb
How does that whole communication thing go down in the game? For example, when it's BLATANTLY obvious who's who, can you all openly plot and scheme? "Right, Ginger Mick, you go after Rusty, I'll rip Stinky Jim a new one." Compare maps etc.?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Go
United States
New York
Manhattan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you're having hull problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I do it all the time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santa Ragione
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
TheRocketSurgeon wrote:
How does that whole communication thing go down in the game? For example, when it's BLATANTLY obvious who's who, can you all openly plot and scheme? "Right, Ginger Mick, you go after Rusty, I'll rip Stinky Jim a new one." Compare maps etc.?
You should really just do it from the start, if you know what I mean.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars, where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to Death's cold embrace.
mbmbmbmbmb
Santa Ragione wrote:
TheRocketSurgeon wrote:
You should really just do it from the start, if you know what I mean.
I was reading the rules again and noticed the blurb on the final page which suggested the insults and accusations should fly from the off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Fleider
United States
Dallas
TX-Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just finished playing a 5 player game and we ruled that table talk was permitted short of calling out specific sector numbers. This gave folks opportunities to generally coordinate once revealed but also kept in the possibility of getting accidentally killed by a teammate who isn't tracking friends accurately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Void
United States
Shepherdstown
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Discussion is allowed, as long is it's public of course. Though I don't think comparing maps should be allowed, nor would it make any real difference anyway if you're just talking aloud anyway (and since you could share secret information by comparing maps, which isn't allowed).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls