Subject: Someone has an opinion about this game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
matzi1 wrote:
Hello!

I am thinking about buying this game, but I cannot even find the rules for the game. Can someone explain in a nuthsell how the game works? Is it a simple push-your-luck game?

Or it has some kind of strategy?

Thanks in advance!

The game is decent but seems not to be playtested much - the difficulty changes a lot based on how many players there are and if you want a challenge you should play according to 1 player rules.

I can link you a pdf in Polish, but that probably won't help...

You have enemies "marching" towards a border and you have to stop them using cards in correct combination of colours. On your turn you draw as many cards as you want, but if you draw an explosion card you get none. So it is a simple push your luck mechanic. It is simple but also fast, the theme is a bit pasted-on.

If you have more questions let me know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Mahon
Poland
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, that's an accurate description of the game: push your luck and also cooperative.
It's pretty easy and quite enjoyable, especially for kids (which is the way we tend to play it).
We never managed to lose and only once did one trooper cross the middle of the board, so maybe forcing the First Order to advance more frequently would make it more challenging. Having 3-4 players attack before the enemies advance makes the game easy. In 2-players games they advance every second turn, which also effectively means 1 advance per 4 players. Probably applying the 1-player variant would make sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.