Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Montanus
United States
Twin Falls
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What do you recommend for card sleeves for this game? Usually I don't sleeve cards, but these are so thin I fear they will be easily damaged.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just used mayday sleeves as I still had a bunch of those laying around. They work fine and still fit in the insert. The cards are not handled that much. You shuffle a bit at the start of the game, and when you get a card, it's laid in front of you on the table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Moore
United States
Salem
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the Collector's Edition cards the same size as the standard? Mini Euro? I'm not sure if they made them larger for the CE.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Liu
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Khonnor wrote:
I just used mayday sleeves as I still had a bunch of those laying around. They work fine and still fit in the insert. The cards are not handled that much. You shuffle a bit at the start of the game, and when you get a card, it's laid in front of you on the table.

mayday premium or regular?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i used regular sleeves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart Rachemoss
United States
Silver City
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.
mbmbmbmbmb
The regular (thin) Mayday sleeves fit in the insert. The premium do not. Take a look at this thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.