Popular Tags: [View All]
George Leoniak
United States
Marlboro
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have not got mine yet, and nothing on tracking. Should I be worried?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Doughty
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
...are better than one.
badge
Isaiah 41
mbmbmbmbmb
They will send out an update when Cool Mini or Not has fulfilled all pledges. Once they do that...then you can be worried.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Alderman
United States
Shady Spring
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Trust me, I am not the Traitor.
badge
For Orcs there is no other life but WAR!
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine but I received the tracking notification about 2 days after arrival... Thanks FedEx
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric T
United States
Villa Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the lable notification on June 8th , the lable says May 23 out of Georgia.

I emailed CMON and they said wait another 1 to 2 weeks.

I'm in Illinois

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John NotBatman

Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting in MN.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1603-1714
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
Now I can add text to my avatar? Sweet! How do I do it?
mbmbmbmbmb
ET11 wrote:
I got the lable notification on June 8th , the lable says May 23 out of Georgia.

I'm in Illinois

I also got a shipping notice about a week or two ago with the shipping label created on May 23. I've been checking it daily since then and nothing changed. Finally, yesterday the package was picked up by FedEx and I have a scheduled delivery date.

I was trying to be patient but was to the point where I wanted to try to find out what was going on. So the games are still shipping out. Maybe this is the last big shipment, but I really have no idea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Sena
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
I have not gotten anything yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Nutting
United States
Pittsfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting here in MA. I've messaged CMoN and they said that they were still shipping pledges out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Francis
United States
Portsmouth
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ET11 wrote:

I'm in Illinois

Hang in there Eric.

I had the exact same notification. Mine came today in Virginia.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Franklin
msg tools
Still waiting in NorCal, and no tracking details either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I literally just got mine (like, a half hour ago). I didn't get any tracking info ahead of time, it just...showed up. So don't worry, it will get there.

Edit: for those interested, NY metro area here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No. I haven't received anything yet. I checked with them yesterday, and they said they are still in the process of fulfilling US orders. It could be a while yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric T
United States
Villa Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seriously - everyone who posted on here.....right on and thank you very much!

Not one of you turned this into a negative anything, very cool of all of you to just post something and help the ones who haven't received their loot yet.

I really appriciate it.

I did notice the same as cagriggs, today I checked the usps label link they sent and yes, it's finally moving out and should be here tomorrow.

I've been playing for over 2 weeks waiting for all the goods to come and not trying to play the published quests.

I'm on the last fan made quest that was posted here sooooo hopefully tomorrow.

Again, very awesome of all you to help out and update / support the others who have not received their pledge, thanks again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Staples
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ET11 wrote:

I'm in Illinois

I received my label notification about that same day, label says May 23 out of GA.

This morning mine hit the USPS center in Atlanta and expected delivery is tomorrow. Here's hoping!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G. Michael Bridge
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
I've gotten no communication whatsoever on my Knight pledge (no addons), no label creation email, nothing. Got the base game back in December.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert
United States
California
flag msg tools
My shipping info was just sent on Monday, scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I'm guessing they just started shipping the packages from the June 4th arrival so I wouldn't be too worried for another week or two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Koeppen
United States
Bellevue
Nebraska
flag msg tools
LEGO: Hopeful for new 'Castle' sets in 2015!
badge
Games: Regarding my favorite theme of 'Fantasy', I'm hoping for fewer 'card' games and more 'board' games.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for this thread! I know CMON will let us know when it is time to reach out to them at the point when everyone should have received their pledge, but it is nice to know that I'm obviously not alone. Still waiting on my 'one of everything' pledge here in Nebraska.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James J

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LegoRick wrote:
Thanks for this thread! I know CMON will let us know when it is time to reach out to them at the point when everyone should have received their pledge, but it is nice to know that I'm obviously not alone. Still waiting on my 'one of everything' pledge here in Nebraska.

Whew. If not for this thread, how would anyone know that the constant stream of "I haven't received mine yet, should I be worried?" being posted in every active KS thread and in the actual KS comments meant that a lot of other people were waiting? I mean, surely, we are the only ones, right?

(For the record, I am waiting, too.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rosen Crantz
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my wave 2 in last weekend (Georgia, USA). No tracking info, no shipping notification, nothing. I do have a MyUSPS account though, and it notified me a shipment to my address was made (two days before arrival). However, I didn't know what the item was until it arrived.

You may just have to be patient, since this is the second time a CMON kickstarter item just showed up without any shipping notification. As another poster said, if CMON puts out a notice that all pledges are fulfilled and you don't have yours, then it's time to get in touch with them. It is worth the wait, though!! I promise you that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric T
United States
Villa Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did finally get mine yesterday. It's worth the wait as well.

Thank you everyone for posting here, yes, being on the last shipment really starts you wondering if something might have went wrong with your delivery.

I would suggest sending CMON a quick and short email to double check though, I sent them one and they said be patient, 1 to 2 weeks.

But after I sent them an email, my shipment finally started to move and get delivered. It wasn't moving for over a week with my USPS notice.

Hope everyone get's their stuff asap, it was really fun going through it all yesterday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.