Popular Tags: [View All]
G B
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I've just added a PnP (pdf) version of this game for those who wish to test it before purchasing it. It includes the Japanese and North American (and promo) versions.

It's a neat game, but if you are unsure if you are willing to shell out the 25$-30$ for this game, give it a try.

You can find the PDF under the file section of this forum. See here: https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/133332/onitama-print-and-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Fox
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you have permission to create a print and play copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Iver Wilhelmsen
Norway
Oslo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, the Excel sheet does not recreate the graphics exactly, but the names... so it is borderline. Also, the Onitama cards have a color indicator where the 5th card indicates which player goes first, and yours do not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G B
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just uploaded a 3rd version with new animal names that prevent any confusion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G B
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, don't go looking for it, my PnP file has been removed due to a complaint.

I understand and respect that, but I'll state this: That game is cute and fun to play. 30CAD for that game is just a rip-off.

They should make a "pocket" version that could cost less than 1$ to manufacture and they could still sell it for 5$ and make an interesting margin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Nilsson
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
designer
badge
This little dude is "Shadax", the protagonist from the NES game Solstice.
mbmbmbmbmb
Wholeheatedly agree.
Not enough there to be marketed at that price. I'm making my own version because of this. Had gladly paid $10 though...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.