I saw your Kickstarter. How does your game compare to Qwirkle? It looks like it might be fairly similar?
Thanks for asking this question. The major differences are the following:
1. There is no scoring during each round of playing.
2. Tiles can be placed in number sequences.
3. Players cannot play a single tile in each turn.
4. Tiles cannot form a 2x2 square.
6. Tiles cannot be traded.
5. Reward and scoring systems are different.
For these reasons, Squaremino is a totally different game.
There are detailed game rules on our Kickstarter page.