Chris R.
United States
Unspecified
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

BRET BAIER: Last thing, have you ever seen the movie Caddyshack?

DALAI LAMA: What?

BAIER: Caddyshack, the movie.

DALAI LAMA: I don't know.

BAIER: The part about the Dalai Lama. Have you ever played golf?

DALAI LAMA: No.

BAIER: You're not a big hitter?

DALAI LAMA: In badminton.

BAIER: But not golf?

DALAI LAMA: No.

BAIER: There's a classic movie called Caddyshack where they talk about the Dalai Lama.

DALAI LAMA: I see.

BAIER: I had to ask you about it.

DALAI LAMA: I don't know.

BAIER: Well thank you very much for the time.

DALAI LAMA: Thank you.

BAIER: Had to ask him. Big hitter, the Llama. Thank you to the Dalai Lama for that time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Preisach
United States
East McKeesport
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why is Eddie Munster on Fox News anyways?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What the hell?

Christ it makes RSP look like an evening at the worlds brainiest people contest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
Professional Agitation Consultant... HTTP Error 418 I'm a Teapot!
mbmb
But he is dispalying Nazi regalia shouldn't he be banned for hate speech. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shushnik wrote:
growlley wrote:
But he is dispalying Nazi regalia shouldn't he be banned for hate speech. :whistle:

You're supposed to flip the image so they're actually swastikas. You're making a stupid argument stupider.

:shake:
I thought that was his joke.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Koldfoot wrote:
Shushnik wrote:
What a tool.

Yeah. Never seen Caddyshack? He expects us to believe that.

My first thought. The Lama probably doesn't want to admit he really did hook a shot into a 10,000-foot crevice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
mbmb
Shushnik wrote:
[q="growlley"]But he is dispalying Nazi regalia shouldn't he be banned for hate speech. whistle

You're supposed to flip the image so they're actually swastikas. You're making a stupid argument stupider.

shake

whoosh!! they are actually swastikas. just not the ones used by the National Socalists.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
growlley wrote:
Shushnik wrote:
[q="growlley"]But he is dispalying Nazi regalia shouldn't he be banned for hate speech. :whistle:

:shake:

whoosh!! they are actually swastikas. just not the ones used by the National Socalists.
Is this a joke or not?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Edwards
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
My father and brother ran into the Dalai Lama on the street in London years back. They had just been to Madama Tussauds (where amusingly they had seen the Dalai Lama's wax form). My brother apparently went to shake his hand and accordingly to my Dad at least came within a hair's breath of being taken down by his security.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
mbmb
it was intended to be but apparrently not a very good one, I wasn't trying to fake a picture hence no flipping etc. It was intended as a mild mockery of see a swastika scream nazi hysteria,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
growlley wrote:
it was intended to be but apparrently not a very good one, I wasn't trying to fake a picture hence no flipping etc. It was intended as a mild mockery of see a swastika scream nazi hysteria,
Then I think you have learned that not everyone is a moron who cannot tell the difference.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
mbmb
learned? one does not come in to rsp to learn things, on RSP one hold an infalliably correct definitive view on everything.

Sorry Richard yes I did take your comments on face value, Still calibrating for those who are just trolling or genuinely belive some of the stuff they post in here!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
growlley wrote:
learned? one does not come in to rsp to learn things, on RSP one hold an infalliably correct definitive view on everything.

Sorry Richard yes I did take your comments on face value, Still calibrating for those who are just trolling or genuinely belive some of the stuff they post in here!
Who here has ever gone off on a "NAZI SWASTIKA" rant?

Sorry buy your joke seems aimed at a target that does not exist here, no wonder you are having a hard time "calibrating".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
Shushnik wrote:
What a tool.

Yeah. Never seen Caddyshack? He expects us to believe that.

I haven't either. I keep trying to find a complete version online but haven't done so yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
The guy should have wrapped up the interview with:

"Hey! Lama! How about something, you know, for the effort?"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.