Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Hanses
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Just a heads up!

We will be bringing multiple copies of Defense Grid the Board Game to GenCon2016!

We have arranged to have some space in the Double Exposure Playtest hall on Friday and Saturday and are hoping to get additional time on Thursday and Sunday.

The times aren't locked in yet, but I will share them once we have them. We hope to see you there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kingsley
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent news! I am very interested in trying this game. Can we sign up for a demo?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barrett
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Any chance you will be at PAX West?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Hanses
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Helljin wrote:
Any chance you will be at PAX West?

Yep! We are hoping to be in the PlaytestNW booth for at least half of the hours the convention is going on, but that is still in negotiation. We have membership in PlaytestNW, so are guaranteed some time there.

In addition, we are in the Seattle area (Woodinville) and would be happy to meet up with you to get some playtest feedback if you are in the area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Hanses
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
NutsAndVolts wrote:
Excellent news! I am very interested in trying this game. Can we sign up for a demo?

If you are in the Seattle area, pop me a message and I will be happy to setup a demo!

Otherwise, would love to see you at GenCon or PAX West.

At GenCon, the room we are in has a first-come first-serve type system. Its pretty easy to get in and try out the games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.