Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Olli T
Finland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,

I just bought Rue Morgue and can't wait to get to play it. I have the S1 & TCM already.

The older versions has dozens of high quality fan-made missions which I have enjoyed greatly. But now, when I tried to find some extra missions for Rue Morgue, I managed to find only five of them on zombicide.com. Is this really the situation, only five extra missions for the newest expansion?! cry

Please, let me know if there is some website where to get some extras. I have understood that his is the best version of modern Zombicide, so I feel it a bit odd if there wasn't any.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David R
Australia
Brisbane
Qld
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you looked here?: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1427540/zombicide-survival-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli T
Finland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dahvid wrote:

Thanks David!

Looks like most of them are the same missions I downloaded from the official site. The fan-made missions PDF looks a bit too varied for my taste when it comes to look and feel with the original ones, but I'll definitely check them out too. There was at least a few of more RM missions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Slowfinger
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Have a look on my blog for S3 missions. The missions published by Goon are for Rue Morgue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Muller de Schongor
France
Cachan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I made an Ultimate level S3+TCM Mission.
Only in french so far
http://zombicide.eren-histarion.fr/mission-zf8/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli T
Finland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys! I knew there was more hiding somewhere.

I'll definitely try out the English ones.

Sadly my French is limited to just a few words, but the scenarios looks interesting. Maybe I try my luck with some translator at some point..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Griner
United States
Byron
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
First Day!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm currently working on a Rue Morgue Mission. I'm planning to submit it to Guillotine Games to win a Gabriel promo survivor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Salas
Spain
Córdoba
flag msg tools
rekibor wrote:
Have a look on my blog for S3 missions. The missions published by Goon are for Rue Morgue.

Is the blog closed? Need invitation for read?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls