Raymond Hughes
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne & Wear
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A very good price for Sedition Wars:Battle for Alabaster...
Sadly, I have already got it
http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/Toys9hh34rpwubu/Sedition-Wars-G...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Boreham
United Kingdom
Colchester
Essex
flag msg tools
mb
Be warned though, GameSeek are RUBBISH. Had a bad experience with them the other week with La Granja and have since heard many similar (and worse) stories.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew of Norfolk
United Kingdom
Great Yarmouth
Norfolk
flag msg tools
mb
pbb76 wrote:
Be warned though, GameSeek are RUBBISH. Had a bad experience with them the other week with La Granja and have since heard many similar (and worse) stories.

They are fine if everything goes okay with the order. If not then they are just not worth the effort of saving a few quid to use. Their customer service is quite the worst I have ever experienced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Barnes
United Kingdom
Leigh
Lancs
flag msg tools
Never had a problem with them. I had a problem with my post office once, and Gameseek were helpful:

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 05 October 2015 22:49
To: GameSeek Myorder
Subject: Re: GameSeek

Hi,

Received Orcs Orcs Orcs (part code QUE20042). Post office left a card saying they had two packages, they redelivered one package with Mythotopia and Onward to Venus (WFR1025 and WFR1026) but can't find the other package as of yet. I am therefore awaiting Kill Shakespeare (IDW00661). Is it possible to make sure you don't sell out of stock, If the Post Office don't find it I'd hate not to be able to get a replacement.

Regards,

Simon

To: 'Simon Barnes'
Sent: Tuesday, 6 October 2015, 15:23
Subject: RE: GameSeek - Order Summary

I am sorry for any concern caused. We have over 30 units of this item in stock, I don't think we run out of stock just yet. If you have not received it by 8th October, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Jennifer Westerside
GameSeek Customer Support

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asef Alani
United Kingdom
Potters Bar
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
Bad bad website, don't buy from them. I've had a bad experience with Francis Drake game. Wouldn't buy from them again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rog B
United Kingdom
Manchester
Stockport
flag msg tools
mbmb
Its not the cheapest its been, its hit £15 on amazon a few times IIRC. might be more prudent to hold on a bit.
But then, still far cheaper than RRP so if it floats yer boat then go for it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the Sibling Trouble from them and I did not receive their delivery. I had to wait for two weeks before they sent me a replacement copy. I got the game, finally, but later than I had expected.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The One
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mb
I ordered this from them back in March when it was about £20 and they posted it in a jiffy bag. Its a big, heavy box, so needless to say the jiffy bag wasn't adequate protection and my game arrived with a great big hole in the bottom of the box. I would have complained, but a quick search of the internet told me I'd just be better off voting with my wallet next time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Hughes
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne & Wear
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've found their customer service to be helpful & quick to respond.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.