Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Kessel
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
If Baba Yaga takes control of an enemy for the melee, can she attack that controlled character? The rule wording on combat always refers to attacking an "enemy", but I'm not sure if the controlled character is still considered an enemy or if they're an ally at that moment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to say the same thing I always do, if you're asking about a card then post the text of the card. People reading the thread aren't going to have the card in front of them.

Can fly.
At melee start, can challenge one character in Baba Yaga’s space, her Wits vs. their Honor. On Pass/Amaze, that enemy fights on her side in that melee. On Squeak or worse, Baba Yaga takes 1 damage. You cannot look at the enemy’s unrevealed cards.

"Fights on her side" suggests to me that, for the duration of that melee, the character is treated exactly like all of the other characters on her side---can only attack characters on the other side, can only be attacked by characters on the other side.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Murrell
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The character is an ally for that moment, and therefore cannot be attacked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.