David in Sydney (now in Coffs)
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
G'day all,

WF WW2 Draft Rulebook and Keyword Booklet available!

DVG on KS:
-----------
Rulebook and Keyword Booklet

We are wrapping up the files and will send them in a couple days. Here's a link to the near final rulebook and keyword booklet. Please take a look, and if you see any edits or rules that are not clear, please message me in the next day or two!
Thank you for all your support!

http://www.dvg.com/.sc/ms/dd/ee/73/Warfighter
---------------------

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Ball
United Kingdom
Nr Grantham
Lincs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just looked at keywords under triggered you used the modern weapons in examples ie M2 munitions needs changing to WWII equivalent. Maybe others like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good pick up!

I believe that DVG intends the Key Word booklet to be one document for all Warfighter Themes.

So that when you take on the Nazi Dinosaur riding Zombie Wizards of Antarctica (TM*) with your modern WF SF team you only need to look at one living booklet to get all the key words you need.

After all a M2 and a Satchel Charge, both have the Key word Triggered and both work the same in WF even if the stats are different.

The rules for Environ will be the same - Hardy (cold) could save you from hypothermia be it in the Russian WW2 winter of Summer in Antarctica.

The good news is that as the WF game develops some of the key words will be applicable to older themes eg my WF SF M60 will get Spray when it's Bipod or Tripod deployed!

* not saying there would be such an expansion.... But if there was...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Ball
United Kingdom
Nr Grantham
Lincs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have read through the books did not spot any typo's but my English (1st language) is not great. I have written 5 books but have to get the wife to translate into English. She will say that's not a sentence! All I remember from my English classes is the red ink with GGE (Gross Grammatical Error)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gremt work!

A few people have found some small errors - I've forwarded their comments to DVG.

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
More from DVG KS

---
Thank you!

I've updated the rulebook with your edits and made some of our own. I just uploaded the revised rulebook. We'll send the files in 24 hours, if you have time to take a look, please do. We want the rulebook to be perfect!

http://www.dvg.com/.sc/ms/dd/ee/73/Warfighter

----

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.