Subject: Feeble Villager 'Hero' rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Leigh Hathaway
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
As your party enter the Silver Tower to start their quest to the Gaunt Summoner they come across a wretched human villager. Feeble, weak and initially terrified at the sight of the hero's he pleads for mercy.

The party take pity on the wretch who has been transported to the Tower as a part of some cruel twisted game to entertain the Gaunt Summoner. After heated debate they agree to take him with them on their quest and do their best to keep him alive.

The Feeble Villager joins your party for the remainder of the quest.

-----

Hey guys,

I've heard some people saying that the game is too easy (granted that many others dispute this) so just for fun I've been working on a variant to make the game more challenging.

I should mention that i've not actually played the game. I'm holding off until i have every mini painted up and i'm still weeks away from completion. Therefore i'm relying on you guys to let me know if the Villager character is too strong or too weak for this theme. I'd love to hear if anyone takes him on a quest, particularly if ends up bringing down a minotaur with a vicious ankle bite.

If anyone's keen I can post a PDF in the files section that is print-ready and sized for the postcard product with Moo cards.

Love to hear your thoughts...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can they eat him to regain health?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Russell
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
eating all of him would seem unlikely, maybe they can optionally eat a leg as a last resort and then his move drops to a 2 and his agility worsens to a 6+.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Poturica
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
Seems like a good start, I'd be interested in that PDF and seeing where else a project like this could go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leigh Hathaway
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hmm, it seems that the Files section is disabled for Silver Tower.

In that case how are people sharing PDF's?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MM
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
hath22 wrote:
Hmm, it seems that the Files section is disabled for Silver Tower.

In that case how are people sharing PDF's?

Online storage - dropbox, onedrive, google drive, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Hassall
Australia
Balgownie
New South Wales
flag msg tools
I can see it now, somehow the feeble villager kills enough to get a skill, gets the killblow (the one that allows you to roll against enemies vigor for an instant kill). Turns into crazed villager.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.