Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kieron McNulty
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmb
Got the Street Soccer out with Lou breastfeeding Rufus and we began. There was a lot of maneuvering - we had to check he rules about moving on an extra spce when gets to player, which seems simple but which I couldn't get my I head around for some reason.

It was very close.. it was incredibly tense, a lot of midfield passing and gettting blocked by defenders . I thought I'd hung on for a draw but Lou put one past me in the 19th minute. I threw a couple of my orange lads forward and miracle of miracles got an equalizer in the 22rd.

The miracle was somewhat deflated when Lou scored again the 24th minute. Damn and blast 1-2

Set up for a replay and gave Lou a lesson in tactical brilliance and strategic grasp of complex situations (otherwise known as flukiness). She scored first again but I scored in the 15th minute. Due to some high rolls on my part and low rolls on hers, together with a fortuitous constellation of attacking players managed to thump another three past her.
4-1

Lou immediately acted as good, sportsmanlike english football fans do - and smashed up the house and verbally abused our cat and squirted milk at me.
(This is a joke)

This is a very very good game and I can see a lot of games ahead for this one. Perfectly fits the theme and quick to play. It is also better than watching Crystal Palace grinding out another boring draw on a miserable Saturday in the mistaken belief that they are going to avoid relegation this season.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kieron McNulty
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmb
Re:Session Report
elevenbutnine (#22682),
Crystal Palace were actually promoted and may hang on in the premiership. I couldn't even get that right!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.