Popular Tags: [View All]
John Earles
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi! My wife and I finally got to give the two-player variant of this game a go today. Very interesting. Lots of cross-cutting mechanisms working together to create hard decisions. I look forward to playing again.

One question that we had was regarding the "Place a cube from your stock..." cards. These allow you to play a cube either to a shop or to the caravan. Our question is whether these cards can be played "at any time" or only when your chosen dice action is interacting with shops or the caravan?

As an example, on your turn can you choose to draw a card and if that card is a "Place a cube in a shop" can you immediately do so, or can you only perform this action if you select a die associated with a city quarter and select the "place a cube" option?

After re-reading the rules and thinking things through I am favoring the "at any time" option, but thought I would double check my presumption here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giacomo Mangiarano
Italy
Castellana Grotte
(BA)
flag msg tools
Use the force
badge
Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen
mbmbmbmbmb
At any time and whetever is your action selection...
meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Earles
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Starpino! meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.