Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernd Caspers
Germany
Mönchengladbach
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I heard rumors on the net that the Spielekombinat Dresden will issue a reprint in very early April 2008.
Jens Breuler, President of the SKD, would neither comfirm nor deny this, his only comment was:"Gänsefleisch sisch a bissche gedulden!?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex.
Germany
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope they'll add more of those "Christmas gherkin"-meeples. My cat ate almost all of them, so I had to replace them with Breitenstein's zombies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norm
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope they add the expansion Salmon de May. It is even harder to find then the base game.angry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Tuxbury
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
badge
SHAZAM!
mbmbmbmbmb
I read a rumor on some grognard newsgroup that Multiman is considering publishing an English edition, right after they release Up Front.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfred
Netherlands
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mb
I hope that for everyone looking to purchase a reprint, they include the "Fischer Fritz fängt frische Fische" mini-expansion which was originally handed out at the "SpieleCon 2001" gamefest in Dresden upon showing a fresh kipper at the counter whilst googling ones eyes and making smacking noises like a fish on the dry. This little box of tricks is like caviar on toast.

*edit: typo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.