Popular Tags: new_jersey [+] [View All]
Ernie Darby
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In Red Bank NJ for work and wonder if there are any groups that meeting on the weekends or throughout the week?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Schemaille
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know the area at all, but isn't Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash in town? They'd surely have information to share.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernie Darby
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are I walked by that place last night and didn't even know what it was? Maybe I will go see what they say!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Stuart
United States
Jackson
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This Tuesday in Tinton Falls there is a group that meets. Not far from Red Bank. Geek mail me for details

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe H
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You might want to look up into Hobbymasters. It was my gaming place as a kid and I've only visited it handful of times in the last 20 years or so but they have open gaming on Friday nights and CCGs St other times. They are on White street one block off Broad.

I probably last games there 30 years ago and upon returning last year I was pleasantly surprised to see a familiar face (staff or owner). It's an institution.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Schade
United States
West Deptford
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Secret Stash is strictly comics and memorabilia. Not sure if they're going to know. Great shop though. Down the street is an arcade that you need to visit. Yestercades. Phenomenal place. Retro games out the wazoo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Morgan
United States
Old Bridge
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Red Bank would be a great spot for a board game cafe. Somebody please open one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mew Two

New Jersey
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Totally agree.

Also, every Monday night at Inkwell Coffee House in West Long Branch there is open gaming from 7pm - 2am upstairs. Let me know if you want more info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.