Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob S.
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Enjoying the game! (Only solo so far but not using bots till I have a good grasp of the rules.) With that said -

Wanted to double-check my understanding of one part of the Averni Devastate SA: p. 12, 4.3.2, last two lines of "Procedures" - "Place a Devastated marker in each selected Region that does not already have one. A Region may have only one Devastated marker."

My understanding then is that a Region may be Devastated again even if it currently has a Devastated marker (showing that it was Devastated this campaign year), yes?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Bob!

Correct!

The Arverni may Devastate an already Devastated Region for the immediate effect of removing pieces.

The one-marker limit is in order to avoid clutter and bother, since a Region is either in a Devastated state or not.

Enjoy,
Volko
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
[This space is intentionally left empty]
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct, you can select a region that already has a devastated marker as part of a devastate SA. Units in that region will be removed as per the procedure, but no additional marker will be placed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lange
United States
Lehi
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another thing learned today, thanks for asking about this or I would have kept playing without this information.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob S.
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Volko and Niko!
And thanks Volko for keeping track on the forum. Appreciate the rapid rsponses to questions.

Cheers,
/Bob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.