Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott M.
United States
Winter Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, What order should i purchase the expansions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy 'Peachy' Devery
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They aren't reliant on each other, so order wouldn't matter. I'd say to go with whichever give you what you're looking for most. Each expansion (I think) offer some tiles for variety.

The Night Squad features a new team of heroes that can mix and match with the Guardians, giving hero players many more options.

The Terror Trio grants more options for the Skarov player by introducing several Agents to use instead of the Kunoichi Sisters.

Atlantis offers a completely new way to play, scrapping Skarov and introducing the King of Atlantis, with his own minions and missions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clifton Williams
United States
Rancho Cucamonga
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
red black wrote:

4, 2, 1, 3, 5
I thought there weee only 3 expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott M.
United States
Winter Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Blossercubbles wrote:
They aren't reliant on each other, so order wouldn't matter. I'd say to go with whichever give you what you're looking for most. Each expansion (I think) offer some tiles for variety.

The Night Squad features a new team of heroes that can mix and match with the Guardians, giving hero players many more options.

The Terror Trio grants more options for the Skarov player by introducing several Agents to use instead of the Kunoichi Sisters.

Atlantis offers a completely new way to play, scrapping Skarov and introducing the King of Atlantis, with his own minions and missions.

Thanks that's what i needed to know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.