Hide
6 Posts

Bora Bora» Forums » Rules

Subject: Red God: Do we still score the region at the end of the game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Panu Trivej
msg tools
I have a question regarding the Red God.

A player expands into a new region and uses the Red God to score to be on a safe side. Somehow all through the whole game, no one expands into this same region. Does she still score the region again at the end of the game?

The rule book doesn't specify anything here, and I assume she does, but there was quite an argument in our gaming group yesterday regarding this point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Huynh
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes all regions still score at the end of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Pereira
Portugal
Porto
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
van jupiter wrote:
I have a question regarding the Red God.

A player expands into a new region and uses the Red God to score to be on a safe side. Somehow all through the whole game, no one expands into this same region. Does she still score the region again at the end of the game?

The rule book doesn't specify anything here, and I assume she does, but there was quite an argument in our gaming group yesterday regarding this point.

The Red God gives you the opportunity to score points immediately. The player that has made the last hut on a region still scores that region in the end of game.

If another player builds a hut later on it will be him to score that region at the end
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Panu Trivej
msg tools
Thank you, sir. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
Canada
Campbell River
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whoa. We've been turning a hut on its side if a red god is played to score immediately so that, if left uncontested, we wouldn't score it again at the end by accident.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Kendl
United States
Hartford
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bigger whoa. I missed the rules about the building space and always just put the building in the region. We have always scored it so everyone with a building in the region scored points at the end of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.