Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: identify [+] [View All]
Bruce LeCompte
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I don't believe that any of those figures are from the HeroQuest game or expansions except the grey figure with the feathered hat and sword (he's a Swordsman from the Barbarian quest pack). The bases are the giveaway. Not sure about the throne piece. Contact me if you need scans of the tiles or cards. Enjoy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Fitch
United States
Garner
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Take a look at Dark World, at least some of the pieces are from that game.

I think all of the pieces except the swordsman are from Dark World. There some of the other pictures show the Mummies and Skeletons and they seem to be the same as what you have. The big brown dude is definitely a Dark World figure and so is the grey throne.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Miller
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, definitely Dark World except for the gray swordsman.... can't place him......wow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Again, except for the swordsman, they probably aren't HeroQuest, the base doesn't fit. However, The Swordsman may come from the Master Edition set, it included a few swordsman like that, but I think the ones I have are red though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Acosta
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think its the Barbarian Expansion for Heroquest with that Swordsman. He was a "man for hire" with a few others, but its been awhile(decade) since Ive seen it. If not that expansion, try Battle Masters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Weintraub
United States
Commack
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Lock him up!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I wondered about the numbered circular bases. I guess I'll just put those pieces aside and store them separately then. And the flags in that pic of Dark world match the flags that go with the throne, it's definitely from DW too.

Thanks all for your speedy assistance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Russell
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
The guy with the feathered hat and romovable sword is a heroquest peice, he came with both the barbarian expansion and it also came with the heroquest "Advanced Quest" box set. (not the "Advanced Heroquest" game, that was a completely different game.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.