Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Dotzenrod
United States
Novi
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
VIt says Vasil permanently loses 1 health if he is out of cocaine. If he gets cocaine back (maybe not possible?) does he regain this health point?

Also, can he heal himself with his cocaine?

I guess it would be a small spoiler, but if he does not get the ability to get cocaine back, then someone can confirm that for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bassman211 wrote:
VIt says Vasil permanently loses 1 health if he is out of cocaine. If he gets cocaine back (maybe not possible?) does he regain this health point?

I saw this being discussed in another thread.
Once he is out of cocaine during a run, he has to face the consequences even if he would get later some "powdered sugar".
If he dies and he has to give his cocaine other receptacles... then if he comes back and immediately receives his former cocaine, he won't suffer any consequences(IIRC this was what most people assumed).

bassman211 wrote:
Also, can he heal himself with his cocaine?

I do not have his card in front of me but I am sure that he can heal himself and even if it is not written on his card, we assumed that it would make thematically sense that he could only heal others if they are on the same space.

bassman211 wrote:
I guess it would be a small spoiler, but if he does not get the ability to get cocaine back, then someone can confirm that for me.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
There is an item which lets you get some of the "good" stuff

Keep in mind, a FAQ exists in the rules section of the forum and to use spoiler tags if you ask more "critical" questions in the future.
The search function of the forum is also really helpfull.

Welcome and have a great time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.