Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrea Pasquinelli
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
my copy has just arrived but without monkeys soblue. Anyone knows hot contact the customer service or where can find low cost primates?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Hughes
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, you have to download the files (should be available in the files section soon) with the DNA sequences necessary to grow your own monkeys for this.

It's a lot of effort, but this extra DIY chrome really makes the game great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Well that sucks! I got mine on the way, too. I sure hope my monkeys are included. That is poor quality control, plain and simple. Makes you wonder how this could happen. I'm sorry, but I am no biologist, so creating my own monkeys is out of the question. We'll see if the monkeys are included. This could bode ill for the F1 expansion due out later this year.

-Ski
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
mentis wrote:
I feel cheated. My copy has "monkeys not included" printed in little print in the bottom corner. Do you know if you order extra components from the manufacturer?

What the.....? Monkeys not included?? No where did they mention this on their site. That's BS in my book. I was wondering why the price point was so low. Well, how is everybody else playing the game then? Without their monkeys? Damn, I was so looking forward to the game, too!

-Ski

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Smith
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
badge
IGNITION - bringing enlightenment where once all was dark
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine came with monkeys, but I can't get them back in the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diane H
United States
Lake Orion
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Apparently you all did not pay the astronomical shipping fee to get monkeys included. Tsk tsk. (The order form had a small box in the corner to check for that option). I even paid extra and got the updated gorilla version. Makes for a much tighter game and a lot more fur on the floor. I am glad to see they are putting these variations in the game. I heard the mandrill version is kicka**. Due out in July.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silvio "Skip" Bogsan
Brazil
Santo Andre
Sao Paulo
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Silvio
mbmbmbmbmb
The Brazilian version comes with "Spider monkeys". Makes shipping cheaper but I'm also having problems to put them back into the box.

My Gorilla expansion had a small problem at customs. Seems the box opened in the port and some of the content vanished !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.