Subject: Preorders rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Todd Hammond
United States
Springfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
I missed the campaign. Will preorders receive the limited stretch goals as well as the regular stretch goals? Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Novac
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Mason
England
Horsham
West Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad someone asked this as I too missed out (despite having the KS bookmarked).

Raises the question though - how will pre-orders be organised? or. if attending Essen, is that good enough?

Dziekuja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. G. Kubacki
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We will be sending preorders with the pledge - or you can pick up your preorder at Essen.

ProszÄ™
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United Kingdom
Leamington Spa
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
badge
mb
And how does one preorder?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Smith
United States
West Nyack
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How do the campaign stretch goals relate to the pre-orders? Are any of them included in the pre-order? What's the difference between a normal stretch goal and a limited one? I'm sure this information is somewhere, but I haven't found it yet. Thanks for any help or links for further info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Preorder by going to their kickstarter page and clicking the big button that says "preorders open".

"Limited" stretch goals aren't included in the retail box and they will be sold separately at retail most likely in the BGG store just like the packs from the first Mistfall Kickstarter campaign.

EDIT: After having a look at the preorder page instead of the backer survey, I'm not so sure if you get the "limited" stretch goals with the preorder. NSKN will have to answer that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph K
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Logus Vile wrote:
EDIT: After having a look at the preorder page instead of the backer survey, I'm not so sure if you get the "limited" stretch goals with the preorder. NSKN will have to answer that.

And they did. It's the second post in this thread

anovac wrote:
Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Smith
United States
West Nyack
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
badshave wrote:

And they did. It's the second post in this thread ;)

anovac wrote:
Yes.

Doh! Mis-read the question. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Collins
United States
Marion
South Carolina
flag msg tools
So, to unclear the confusion I have, since I'm a KS newbie anyway....If I preorder Mistfall:Hearts of the Mists RIGHT NOW, I WILL get all the KS stuff with it....? This game looks really interesting so I want to pre-order it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. G. Kubacki
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
suikostinger wrote:
So, to unclear the confusion I have, since I'm a KS newbie anyway....If I preorder Mistfall:Hearts of the Mists RIGHT NOW, I WILL get all the KS stuff with it....?

Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.